Join our team!
Looking for experienced Project Managers with excellent communication and relationship building skills to help Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing needs for each phase of a project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Directly supervises 1-2 Assistant Project Managers. Responsibilities include training employees; and planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Procore and strong technology skills are necessary in this role.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record in order to drive shared company vehicles to project sites.